Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hons HONS

I haven't posted in a very long time, I know. Blame it on the midterms.
But while I was busily not updating, I was getting elected a Baldwin HONS for the 2012-2013 school year!!! I'm so excited, for the following reasons:
  1. I will make friends with ALL the firsties and help them fall in love with the Haus of Baldwin.
  2. I will get to help choose the Convocation theme!
  3. I will miss Family Camp! I really, really didn't like Family Camp last year; the meals were super fancy and took forever to prepare, the wake-up bell was earlier, and by that point in the summer I was exhausted and just wanted to leave.
  4. ....I'm just really excited to hang out with the first-years, honestly.
My fellows HONS are both really chill, and I'll think we'll make a great trio. We're all from different circles, which I think is really ideal. This years' batch of HONS is made up of two really close friends and another girl, which made for a kind of weird dynamic. This way, we'll have more to offer a wider variety of students.
Plus, they're people I'll enjoy spending a lot of time with. I am completely happy with the way things worked out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment