Thursday, November 8, 2012

Scheduling my life

I've kinda-sorta registered for all my classes for spring semester! And they are as follows:

Organic Chemistry
Cell Biology
Dance in the New Millennium (300-level)
Dance in the Community
Ballet IV

I'm especially excited for Dance in the Community, because we'll get to perform for people and teach dance workshops! It'll be amazing! I was planning on taking Statistics, but I think that'll have to happen over the summer while I do my PRAXIS. I'm sure it'll be easier than taking Bio over the summer. This is more of a balance between science and dance, plus I'll take care of one of my 300 level requirements.

As usual, an evening of tweaking my schedule turned into obsessing over graduate school. (Yessssss.) BU actually seems like it's trying to seduce me, with its 99.5% graduation rate and 100% of its student body finding jobs within 6 months after graduation. I would love to stay in Massachusetts, and I'd especially love to stay in Boston. I like the idea of moving to a city and discovering it for myself. Caroline lived in Boston a few summers ago and my mom went there for undergrad, but I've only been twice and I'd love to explore and learn about it. I think it would be an excellent place to hide in my apartment and study, but I guess pretty much any city is suited for those purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment