Monday, January 23, 2012

The Future

I've been reading A Beautiful Mess for a few months now, and yesterday, I was trying to kill some time, so I stumbled over to that author's sister's blog, Food Coma. (see Blogs I Love page for links.) I actually prefer Food Coma, because the writing style is fresher, the author is a little less assured of how perfect her life is, and...well...food. I really appreciate food, you guys.
I like reading these two blogs as companions, but it's also a little strange. I know so much about these people: their home lives, their family, what they wear every day and what they cook while wearing it. (I would like to make it clear that I am not a stalker. These women blog a lot and they blog in great detail.) Still, I'm never going to meet them or have any kind of connection to them. I know this isn't a new concept but it's pretty new for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment