Thursday, November 10, 2011

Being a fairly successful human being

I can't believe registration for the spring semester is tomorrow (at 7:30 a.m., but that's not the point). The Smith bubble is a real thing; I feel like I've been here since forever. I have good friends and am currently in the longest relationship I've ever had, but objectively, I haven't been here that long. It's bizarre when you think about the intensity of my life at college. I see the same people every day, and for a while I was actually afraid that they would get tired of me, but it hasn't happened! My classes are going well; I got a B on my French midterm and am not actually going to take it pass/fail, and Rites of Passage will end soon! It'll all be great. I am totally capable of taking on life successfully.
It's a revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment