Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yet another post about food

Julia Child is awesome and I loved her before Julia Child Day, but now I love her even more. Today, for dinner, I had:
Bacon Turkey
Pumpkin ravioli (which was so insanely delicious I had to work very hard not to make yummy sounds while eating it right up)
Swiss green bean casserole
Straight up green beans
Brownies with fudge sauce and sweet cream ice cream
Peppermint tea.

As Elizabeth pointed out, it was very much like a slightly fancier Thanksgiving dinner at school, so we all went around the table and said what we were thankful for. There were candles on the tables and everyone was very contented. It was beautiful. I love my friends, and I love Smith.

2 comments:

  1. Last year I went to the CC for Julia Child Day, and then they were out of pumpkin ravioli by the time I got to the dining hall! It was so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sad! Chuckett had ravioli left over at lunch today...maybe they made extra this year.

    ReplyDelete