Sunday, November 20, 2011

PANIC TIME!

Ohnoesohnoesohnoesohnoes Prof. Johnson just emailed me about Kinesiology and said, in essence, "I can't help you. Good luck!" so if I want to get into his class I have to prevent at least three other students from attending the first lesson. And he also told me, "You know, I'm teaching this class again," as a response to my impassioned story about dreaming of studying physiology (God I wish that was a lie but it wasn't. I am that big of a nerd.), so I became distressed.

My response to feeling distressed was, "Oh my goodness I won't have enough credits! Hlorghffflorgghh I MUST REGISTER FOR MORE CLASSES." So I logged on to Bannerweb and registered for Elementary Dance Composition and got on the waiting list for Emergency Care.
That's seven classes, for those of you keeping score at home. And I'm on the waiting list for three of them. Smith, I did not ask you to screw me over. Why are you being so obstinate about this? Why do you insist on complicating my life? Whyyyyyyy?

1 comment:

  1. You will not get into Emergency Care. Ever. Sorry, but it's just for seniors.

    ReplyDelete