Monday, December 12, 2011

Adventures in homework

This week, I've drawn up a schedule of things I absolutely must get done. Every day has at most two projects to complete, and I am going to put on my cast iron pants and get things done. Today's projects:
  1. French journal entry (check)
  2. Flesh out my Rites of Passage rough draft (afternoon project)
I'm trying really hard not to let myself get panicky and strung out. It's hard because I'm not dancing (raise your hand if you're excited for the spring semester), so right now I'm listening to the Vince Guaraldi Trio, which makes me as limp with relaxation as a cat lying in a patch of sunlight. I've also heard things about coconut oil's relaxing properties, and since I have a lot of it handy from those awesome non-food cupcakes, I might as well give that a shot.

EDIT: As of 10:12 p.m., I am officially done with everything! And that's a darn good draft, if I do say so myself. 3, 076 words. Not too shabby.

1 comment:

  1. Anouk was chilling in a patch of sunlight yesterday, but when she saw me watching her she sprinted away, ashamed to be caught slacking.

    ReplyDelete