Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Self-scheduled

So help me God, I am going to get shit done today. Since coming to Smith I've turned into a huge procrastinator, and it's really messing me up. I am going to go top the library today after Rites of Passage, park my butt in a chair, and work. This next part of the post is really just for me, so feel free to skip it.
Top priority: French devoirs. I have to write an introduction to an essay about Sarkozy's stupid and wrong position concerning nuclear power.
Next: Rites of Passage final essay. For that, I need to go to Forbes, get a library card, and check out The Great Gatsby. Then, I'll write up a rough outline of my essay about coming of age during the Jazz Age; childhood dreams and the ways in which Nick and Gatsby realize their dreams.
Finally, I want to do a rough outline of my final essay for French.
On your mark, get set, go! Time for class.

No comments:

Post a Comment