Saturday, September 10, 2011

Panic panic panic

Normally, I don't mind waiting. I think of myself as a very patient person, and I'm not too bad at putting things out of my head. For example, not two feet away from me there is a package that I can't open till Wednesday, and that thought doesn't bother me at all.
But I have half an hour left to wait and I'm making myself insane. I hope tonight doesn't involve me going into cardiac arrest because my heart is doing something weird that I'm sure isn't healthy.
Today's song: "Nervous Breakdown," Wanda Jackson (Music influence by me. I'm addicted to Wanda Jackson's voice and especially her latest album.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey remember this
    this was a good day and you did not have a nervous breakdown/go into cardiac arrest
    (and neither did I)

    ReplyDelete