Wednesday, February 22, 2012

And it's not even schadenfreude!

Big news, big news!
I'm the most flexible girl in my dance class!!
I feel like maybe I don't get to rejoice about this, because I'm the only dance major in the class, most of whom have taken like three dance classes in their lives, but it's a big deal. After taking class with Katie (the girl who played the Arabian princess in Nutcracker) for so long, the fact that I'm hella flexible in any context makes me feel good.
General question: does this relative flexibility make me a that girl, albeit a fairly quiet one?

Current music: "Summer Breeze" by Seals & Croft, because Alice is a jerk.

3 comments:

  1. The Rushmore soundtrack is not for jerks, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song is most definitely not on the soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you're right, I'm thinking of A Summer Song by Chad and Jeremy.

      Delete